To enjoy the lip smacking experience in Alwar, there are number of restaurants and dining options to enjoy the famous foods of Alwar .
- Maharaja Restaurant can be one of the good option that serves delicious food specialties in a cozy and comfortable ambience.
- Prem Pavitra Bhojnalaya and Inderlok Restaurant – To enjoy the taste the hot aloo paranthas and delicious gajar ka halwa.
- The Thali House- To enjoy the delicious south Indian Cuisine.
Below mentioned famous foods of Alwar will surely make you come back to Rajasthan again and again :
- Kadhi – This is a special Kadhi with pakoras in it. Pakoras are made with gram flour and vegetables. These pakoras can be the healthy source of vegetables, this recipe can be made easily at home.This medium spicy dish is quite popular all across Alwar. This dish is usually served with paranthas and sometimes with rice too. Summer time is the best time to have this taste.
2. Methi Bajra – It is a green coloured dish, can be available in both Rajasthan and Gujarat. It contains good amount of protein as it is filled with methi and other important ingredients. It is made in ghee which makes it even heathier. Also, bajra is added to the batter which is great for the health so if you are in Alwar, make sure you taste this dish.
3. Ghevar – This is that sweet which can only be found in Rajasthan. It is made with flour, paneer, sugar, ghee and syrup is tasty to the core. You will easily find this at any eatery in Alwar, which has a variety of different cuisine from the city.
4. Laapsi – This dish can be found in both Rajasthan as well as in Gujarat.This sweet dish is made during the first day of Navratri festival in many parts of India. It has ingredients like wheat, milk and sugar or jaggery. Rajasthan and Gujarat have a variety of ways to prepare this dish and make this delicious in their own way.
Food Blogger’s Portal
Note – We have no intention of promoting above mentioned places / shops. We have written this blog only for the information of users. We do not guarantee authenticity of mentioned places as we may not have personally visited above places, but have taken “Internet” as a source while writing above blog.